My Current Setup
- 2016 MacBook Pro 15in – Intel i7 – 16GB RAM – 512GB SSD – Radeon GPU
- This is my main machine for recording videos, editing, editing images, and web development
- Alienware Aurora R6 Desktop – Intel i7 – 16GB RAM – 1TB HHD + 1TB SSD – Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070 w/ 8GB Video RAM
- This is my fun machine. I game on it and do some Microsoft based Development.
- Twin Acer 27in Monitors
- I didn’t really need anything fancy as far as monitors go.
- PHPStorm – In my opinion there is NO better IDE for WordPress development. Not Free.
- VSCode – For anything NOT WordPress or even for quick WordPress edits, this Code Editor Can’t be beat. Free.
- ScreenFlow – I use this for recording and editing my tutorials
- Sketch(Mac) – I use this for making logos and icons.
- Balsamiq Mockups – I use this for wireframing and building simple demos.
More coming soon, if you have a specific question about my workflow feel free to ask me and I’ll post it up here.